- Who knew that The Grateful Dead has an entire station on Sirius satellite radio dedicated to their music? Great if you are a fan, not so great if you're not...
- My expectations were shattered about my preconceptions on tofu when I tried a bite of P.F. Chang's vegetarian lettuce wraps. However, after trying a bite of another mango tofu dish, my preconceptions about tofu taste (and texture especially) were 100% true! Thanks, Hilary for expanding my world...
- Who knew that I would enjoy playing Guitar Hero and Singstar on the PS2? Graham is pretty ecstatic that I am able to stand beside him in front of the tv, moving my fingers in video-game-like motions. I like these video games...there I said it.
- Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream comes in 1/2 gallon containers. We are used to getting it at Russel Stovers in Montrose at the same price for a quart. This ice cream is my weakness.
- And last but surely not least is a sign that I saw while driving through Knoxville yesterday. I didn't have a camera handy but the words stand etched in my memory. It was a church sign proclaiming, "Thanksgiving dinner with Miss Tennessee, November 17". That'll get 'em into church.
There will be pictures coming soon of our trip!
1 comment:
Love the sign from the church - right on! Give love to your hubby.
JP
Post a Comment