Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Weekend


The past few months have been crazy and this week is the 10th week that Graham has been out of town for training, therefore, El and I have been by ourselves for quite some time. This past weekend, Graham was able to come home for the weekend and we had a great time together. Saturday was spent at home with ice cream cones and just hanging out. We then drove down to my parent's, dropped off El and continued on to Ouray where we ate at one of our favorite restaurants, the Bon Ton (courtesy of dear friends, John and Aleta!). We celebrated our 6th Anniversary which will officially be this Sunday...my how time flies! Sunday was fun because we were able to spend it with my parents and brother and his family. We had a big bbq together and played in the new kayak that my parents bought. El loved sitting in it and singing 'row your boat' while doing the motions too. So for lack of time and creativity, I am just posting some pictures from our time together.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Is that the ice cream that we sent Graham for Father's Day from Cincinnati? I hope you liked it. El sure has a face full. She should get a box of goodies I bought her in London tomorrow. Love you all, Nancy and Dale

In His Presence said...

I had an awesome time seeing you guys and the fam last weekend! I can't wait for our next reunion - looks like we'll back around Labor Day weekend for a week-and-a-half or so.

In His Presence said...

Great pictures! It was so good to spend time with all 3 of you when we were in Colorado! You have a special place in my heart! : )