Here are a couple videos from today when I thought I would take the time to record some of the things we are learning around here. And let me just ask you, have you ever heard 'eleven' sound so cute? Enjoy!
Counting from Andrea Trenda on Vimeo.
Twinkle Twinkle... from Andrea Trenda on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh goodness! Now SHE is darling!!! I hope I get to meet her in person someday. :)
Andrea, Ellie's speech has improved sooooo much since we saw you in June! That is awesome!!!! : ) Love you all very much!
What a sweetie pie! She's really growing :-) Oh, I want a little girl so badly!!!
I've put you on my blogroll- come on over and visit mine!
WOW. I guess Jon & I need to check your site a little more often than we do...your little bean is talking and singing like a pro!!! We had a great time watching the video of her diving into your swimming pool :)
hey, I'm still working on a way to protect my blog a little more, whether thats figuring out how to password protect it, or start a new one entirely...either way, as soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know! its good to keep in touch in some form or another.
love you guys, and hope you're well!
kara
Post a Comment