Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Space

Have you ever had a week in your life that you didn't want to end? We did. It was one of those weeks that was total relaxation, no responsibility and totally other. I worked hard to earn this Arbonne Incentive trip to Cancun and it was so worth it! (Special thanks to Grandma Nancy (Mah-ma and Aunt Hil who flew up from TN to spend the week with her and MeeMee and Papa who took her for the weekend!) My lovely Arbonne Girlz

No dirty diapers, no schedule or meals to make, no cleaning, no work and just space.
Space...
to breathe in deeply, laugh, soak in the sun, take in the beauty and vastness of the ocean, and to discover. Now don't get me wrong, we are truly blessed people even in the midst of the 'norm'. From our precious daughter, to our amazing families, sweet friendships and our lives in general, we are truly blessed. But don't all of us need moments and times away?
And I re-discovered that I truly love to spend time with my husband. Oftentimes our moments together are crowded out by other things; we really do need to make scheduled times to just have with and for each other. Oh, and it was really good to return home to our bubbly, energetic, lovely little 2 year-old, aka Elmo; more on that to come!!


I just figured out how to make digital scrapbooks and I think I'm hooked. You may take a look at the one I made for our trip, if you'd like.

Click to play Cancun 08 Scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

In His Presence said...

We're so glad you had a good time, guys! Those pictures are beautiful! What a cutie of Ellie, too!

Al said...

LOVE the digital scrapbook! Too cool!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip, Andrea!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful pictures Andrea! I am soooo glad the 2 of you had that special time to get away! I remember how refreshing it was for Matt and I when we went on the cruise last year. : ) Love you!