We had a fun family day last Saturday and celebrated V-day with my parents coming up late in the afternoon. G and I had a fun date on the 13th to Chipotle and Slumdog Millionaire. I highly recommend that movie! Anyway, I thought I would upload some of the photos from our fun. The candy is courtesy of Mimi who really wanted to make a scrapbook page with a cute, colorful lollipop! Enjoy.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Some Valentine's fun
We had a fun family day last Saturday and celebrated V-day with my parents coming up late in the afternoon. G and I had a fun date on the 13th to Chipotle and Slumdog Millionaire. I highly recommend that movie! Anyway, I thought I would upload some of the photos from our fun. The candy is courtesy of Mimi who really wanted to make a scrapbook page with a cute, colorful lollipop! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aaaaahhhhhh.........
Ellie is so cuuuuuuuuute!
Sooooooo cute! : )
Post a Comment