I noticed around Christmas that there was an Elmo Christmas special and anytime she would see that commercial on TV, she would giggle, point and get really excited. We came home from Target with an Elmo's World Pets DVD, placed it in the DVD player and the rest is history.

Ellie loves Elmo. I don't know whether it is his bright red fur, funny voice, plethora of animal friends always by his side (including the faithful fish friend, Dorothy), or just his overall charm. Whatever it is, she goes over to the TV cabinet often, points up, and says, "ehmo," and we know exactly what she wants. We had to put a limit on the amount of Elmo being watched so we agreed that she could only watch it once a day...after all, that is just about all of Elmo's World that a person can handle.
5 comments:
Haha, aaaaw! At least it's not Barney! I'm telling you, throw in some Fraggles and dance your cares away...
Hi! I'm so glad I found your blog! I love the pictures, what a beautiful little girl! Hope all is well!
What is it about fuzzy things with big eyes that makes us love them so?! Add a "tickle me" version on top of all that sugar and I'm feeling dizzy and diabetic already! =) What can I say... we're cursed with a compulsion toward cuteness!
Andrea,
Good stuff my friend. Makes me miss you guys, your folks, montrose, and everything else associated with Western CO. Any chance at a 10 year reunion visit? I think MHS doesn't have my address;)
Give my best to Graham and your little girl.
Andrea has a blog???!!! Even my own husband didn't fill me in on this one!! So great to see you and your little dearie - I remember the elmo phase - enjoy it before it moves on to louder, more obnoxious characters like DORA!! ;) lots of love to you and your family!
Post a Comment