Monday, June 2, 2008

Random pix

I haven't shared many pictures very recently so I thought it time to do so. I look at these pictures and am amazed at how Ellie has somehow morphed from baby to little girl so quickly. She is now talking up a storm, and able to communicate fairly well and understand us even better. (Even though she doesn't always want to hear what we are saying) She is such a joy and blessing!

On a hike in Colorado National Monument:

Playing with her cousins- this just cracks me up
you have to click on the pic to make it bigger:


Playing in the water on our hike:

The Fam:

Yesterday was her first time in piggy tails
"Moo" the cow, courtesy of Diddy and Nana!

3 comments:

hootenannie said...

She really is precious. HOLY COW. Cute girly!

amber said...

She is getting big!!! wow! are you guys going to be going to the reunion?

In His Presence said...

I love seeing our girls together, Andrea! What a blessing that is!!