Friday, January 23, 2009

On a roll!

I know that Chris Brown and Elmo don't really satisfy my oh so faithful blog readers with the information and news that you want. So I decided to post (2nd day in a row- go me!) a video of El singing The Lord's Prayer. She was somewhat distracted during the recent taping of the song, but I think it's pretty cute anyway (She made up a little jingle about Grammy's house and decided to add it in just this one time). This is a song that is requested (and sung) about 6-7 times per day around The Shire. It sure beats Barney anyday and is so fun to hear her try to say "lead us not into temptation" and "forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors".


Our Father from Andrea Trenda on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ellie, you sing so pretty! You also can play a very nice drum solo! Thank you for your beautiful music! We love you! Love, Aunt Becky

hootenannie said...

OMG, she is RIDICULOUSLY adorable!!! Go Ellie!

(And go Andrea for teaching her early!)

By the way, I read your blog every time you update - I subscribe. So even if you haven't updated in ages, I will never miss an entry. :)