Thursday, January 22, 2009

Breaking the silence...

So by now I realize that I probably have one or two people (hi mom!) actually checking my blog (which is down from the 5 people who used to check) because all hope of an update is long gone. Sorry. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she was pointing out that she is tired of seeing the same post for the past few months. I would love to have the time and energy to put into posting something semi-regularly but it just seems to be a low priority in my life right now.

However, I saw Sesame Street this morning and had an idea. Whenever Chris Brown comes on to sing his duet with Elmo called, "Signs", I get giddy like a school girl and El and I proceed to try and mimic Chris' dance moves. It's a very catchy tune and I find myself singing throughout the day if I have seen or heard it. You have been warned.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I check in from time to time to see if there are new posts! Hope things are going good! Next time make a video of you and EL dancing to the elmo song I would love to see that! Amber

Rebecca said...

You can add Matt and I to your number of blog checkers! : ) We check almost daily! : ) Yes, we love this song too and several others. Kids tend to open our eyes up to other types of music, don't they. : ) Love, Becky